What we offer
We are truly gratefull for your purchase and of your continued support of Signature of London. We love what we do and as such we take extra care when hand crafting your products and during its final inspection to make your items last a lifetime of use.
We do however understand that sometime things tend to get overlooked and possibly break despite using the highest quality of materials. we want to give you the ut most confidence in not only the product but in ourselves and as such guarantee your product for the life of our establishment against defects in materials and workmanship.
What this means
Signature of london will repair any part of the product which is found to be defective. item(s) must first be approved by signature of london before they are sent back to us. any item(s) which have been approved for reparative work or replacement must be securly pachaged and send with a prepaid postage label in order for us to return the item(s) back to you.
If the item is reparable we will fix it. In the event which it is not and the item is beyond the scope of repair, we will replace the item for a new one.
Vegetable tanned leather will mark and patina over time with use and is not considered to be defective but a natural property of the leather and such conditions are exempt from the guarantee as is damage caused by misuse and negligence.
All items are made to order and returns are only accepted if the goods received are incorrect or faulty within 14 days of delivery.
The fine print
Vegetable tanned leather will mark and patina over time with use and is not considered to be defective but a natural property of the leather and such conditions are exempt from the guarantee.
please use your items for their intended purpose and not as trinkets as damage caused by misuse and negligence by using your wallet as a coaster or a table wedge is not coverd in our guarantee.
charges in line with shipping, customs fees and duties are not covered by the guarantee and remains the resposibilty of the customer.
original proof of purchase is required when claiming a product under our guarantee. and we may ask for your email or Address in order for us to verify your purchase.
our guarantee is null and void if our products are sold on. this does not apply to items which have been purchased as gifts.
items purchased as gifts will require the recipient to register their product with us in order to preserve the guarantee.
- Amending an order
- If your order was placed overnight or within the past 12 hours, there is a chance it can still be amended. Please contact us immediately with any questions or amendments you may have.
- Policy on Defective Items
- All items are made by hand and created on a made to order basis, therefore a great deal of care is given to each individual item during the manufacturing process. Whilst we aim to create flawless items, sometimes an item can slip past our quality assurance process when packaging your item so it’s ready for shipping. In this instance, we offer a 14 day returns policy for any items received which are damaged or faulty due to defective materials, where we will replace the item free of charge. Please contact us as soon as possible if this occurs.
- Policy on Non Defective items
- We do not accept returns on non-defective items as each item is made to order.
We only use the highest quality of tanned leather, taking months to prepare and create your unique items.
Our personalised products are unique to the individual, reflecting their personality and style.
We use Paypal and stripe payments so you can pay with ease and security.